Just a few friendly rules …
- No outside food or drink allowed on the premises; our ants have been trained to eat anything that you bring in!
- No smoking … Jeffrey is terribly allergic to the smoke (and electronic cigarettes).
- No pets allowed, except for tigers, lions and elephants (on a leash only).
- Children should always be in the company of their parents; unattended children will be given free kittens.
- Animals might mistakenly “bite the hand that feeds them,” so always feed the animals with an open hand.
- Our animals insist that you always wash your hands after coming into contact with them and their barns/pens. It’s for your safety and theirs!
- Our corn has tender ears (as do the bunnies), so we ask that you refrain from using profanity.
- If you run in the corn maze, we will cut off your toes and feed them to the Corn Monster.
- If you throw corn in the corn maze, we will hang you upside down in the apple orchard until next spring.